Cary, the clear difference is that you were no longeer part of the club.

Now ,I'm sure you can read and you seem to be in posession of great skills of noticing details. Why is it that you choose not to address my questions?

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
[b]I pointed out that Xtoolbox was going to NOT pre-run this same trip in 2004. I had lead and pre-ran it in 2001, 2002 & 2003. I offered to pre-run. No one stepped up. I made the mistake of asking him if he had gotten the required Mojave National Preserve Permit.
So what you are saying is that you were under the impression that you were prerunning for a run for a club that you were no longer a member of? Is that right?

Let's try this again:

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Cary,

You have said in numerous threads that I've read here and at SCCX that you were prerunning for the SCCX run. So you are saying that that's no longer the case and you were just kidding? As your relationship with SCCX severed you still seemed to be in some attempt to hold on to some thread of participation with a club that no longer wanted you. You are saying now that their happening by you was a pure coincidence?

You keep chanting the almighty "never leave a man behind" rule that should trump everything and you seem to be using that as your hole card.

But the reality is that your relationship with SCCX and the guys that later found you out in the desert was severely severed and it doesn't sound like these guys really wanted to do much more than was already being done to help you based on the state of your current relationship.

And please...........

Please?

Please?

Will you please say that it was your fuckup that you got stuck?
So again... Let's focus:

Why were you prerunning? Were you under the impression that A) you were still a member of SCCX? and B) prerunning a run for them?

Are you respoonsible for the situation that you created with your relationship with SCCX?

Are you responsible for getting yourself stuck?

Do you feel that the anomosity you created with SCCXC and the members of SCCX led to them being less than interested in providing you anything but compulsory assistance?

Now concentrate.[/b]