I went on a few runs with Brian. He's a genuinely nice guy, and was fun to hang out with. While my experience with SCCX, and 4x4 clubs in general, has not always been positive, in no way did Brian contribute to that.

Brian was really, really helpful to me when I was having problems with my Xterra. Then, he was really helpful to me when I ditched the bitch and was figuring out what I wanted in a Land Cruiser. Brian was pretty much helpful to me whenever I called him on whatever subject I asked him about.

Brian, without your knowledge and advice, I may have made the mistake of hanging on to my piece of crap lemon Xterra and hoping for the best. Then, without your knowledge and willingness to help, I might have made a rash decision and bought a Land Cruiser that didn't have what I wanted, like LOCKERS, which have proven invaluable. This vehicle I bought with the knowledge you shared with me has been the best purchase I have ever made. I am a Land Cruiser Jihad Fanatic now, and you helped that happen.

So, in case no one else has said it, thanks, Brian. Hope I can help you out someday.