Cary, you ahve demonstrated that you can read and type a response. Why is it that you nit pick at these insignificant aspects of this abomination of a thread yet you still ignore my simple questions that I put to you.

Quite frankly, I'm hurt. I ask and ask and ask and you still give me the silent treatment. I care. I have interfeelings and you are walking all over them. I have needs and to be honest you aren't meeting them. Are you afraid to get close? Afraid to find your inner self? What is it? Why do you dodge my few little, simple nuggets and pass me by?

I will once again lay it out for you in simple English with hopes that you will stop leaving me forlorn and provide me with some closure:

The Questions That You chose To Ignore:

Why were you prerunning? Were you under the impression that A) you were still a member of SCCX? and B) prerunning a run for them?

Are you respoonsible for the situation that you created with your relationship with SCCX?

Are you responsible for getting yourself stuck?

Do you feel that the anomosity you created with SCCXC and the members of SCCX led to them being less than interested in providing you anything but compulsory assistance?