Damn Cary, You still haven't followed my suggestions? Please do........

As for answering your question, Brian, or anyone else, does not always do the right thing. Have you never broken the law? You have never gone over the speed limit? You have never littered?

Should he have gotten a permit???? Maybe. I didn't talk to the rangers and neither did you. He did!!!! They may have said go ahead and do what you want. They sure as hell did less damage to the environment than you did!!!!!! You or I were not there.

By the way, what were you doing out there????? You never answered Patrick's (socalpunx) question. Who, exactly were you prerunning the trail for????? A club you are no longer a member of??? That make no sense........ confused

As for me being on the BOD and not following up on this run and making sure everything is kosher, I had my own issues. I was in the middle of a divorce and had other things on my mind. Sorry. Is this an excuse? No. Just stating the fact that my attention was divided.

Like I said in the beginning of this post, please follow the instructions of my earlier post carefully. You will be doing the world a favor.

I used to like you Cary. Now you are acting like a child. Just let it go man. You never have to see Brian, me, or anyone else in this club ever again if that is what you want. LET IT GO!!!!!

Jason