"It's about prevention." Give me a break. Lets ban all the cars, and fast food while we are at it.

I have plenty of guns in the house. They are all locked up, and only I have a key. The kids know how to use most of my guns, and they know not to touch them. I take my pistol out every night before I go to bed, and lock it back up in the morning. It is a simple routine that I have become accustomed to ooing.

I, like a few others here, grew up with guns. Got my first .22 at five, and my first shotgun at 10. I could have touched any of them at any time. I never did though unless my Dad was around, because he would have beaten my ass if he found out. When I turned 15 I was deemed responsible enough to take care of them on my own, and they went into a little gun cabinet in my room. I managed to survive an additional 15 years without killing myself or anyone else! eek

As for the gun ban in SF, have fun with all that. You would think that eventually you leftists would learn that only law-abiding citizens comply with gun bans. Congrats on opening up your citizenry to being prayed upon with little fear of retribution.