Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
[b]It happens all the time.
OH please. This board has the highest percentage of "people who know other people who shot intruders". The only place I hear about these gunslinging heroes is on this board every time gun control is discussed.

I work for a PD in a large metro area. I've never heard of anything like this happening in the five years I've been working here.

Before that, I was a news photographer, and NOTHING like this ever came across our police scanner.

You all are so full of BS you could fertilize Montana with it.[/b]
Well, I don't know what to tell you hawaii 5-0...it happened, that's that. I sprayed the concrete block privacy wall around the pool with 12 ga. pellets trying to hit him in complete darkness. Never was caught, but he never came back...that was also when we started looking into alarm systems, too. I don't and never have lived in a big city. Where I grew up was very rural back in the day (and to some, would still be considered as such), so I guess that some thought that they would be able to get away with it. No street lights, nearest neighbor about 1/2-3/4 of a mile away...but back then ALL country boys packed.