Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

With sexual conduct comes responsibility for your actions. Abortion should not be used as a method of birth control. That is what it has become in our country. It is that way because people like you do not understand responsibility for individaul actions.[/QB]
I understand full well the concept of responsibilitiy. If I didn't, I wouldn't have made it this far in life. What an asinine remark to make. Are you saying you're a more responsible person then me? That's a laugh, not only have you no children or wife of your own (that you've indicated at least), the yarns you've spun over the past year pertaining to your so called life proves otherwise. You really need to get over yourself old man.

Quote:
If you feel the right of individuals to have sex is greater than the right to live of the life that the sexual act creates than you lack any understanding of individual responsiblity. It also indicates a clear amorality and a touch of evil.
That's not what I meant and you know it. I also consider myself a very moral person, when have I ever shown otherwise? But then again, this type of rhetoric is your typical response when you lack the ability to rebut in an intelligent way. All you want to do is get a rise out of me, keep trying. When you stop with false accusations and assumptions, I'll debate the issue with you further if you'd like.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site