Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

I haven't lost sight of anything. We are discussing "partial birth" abortions. Since when is this a first term abortion? It is you who are turning things around as you usually do.
Have you taken your med's today? Not every abortion performed is a D&X. Why can't you make this distinction?

Quote:
Stop using the bullshit PC term of D&X. These dilation and extraction abortions are murder. Shoving a peice of metal through the head of a healthy infant and sucking his guts out with a vacuum does not deserve a touchy feely name like a D&X procedure. You say that lightly almost like it was something benign like a blood pressure check or something.
No I won't stop calling the procedure a D&X, it is the proper name that Doctors decribe the medical procedure as. "Partial Birth" is a phrase coined by the Pro-lifers. How can this procedure be murder if the fetus is brain dead?

Quote:
And yes... most of the partial birth abortions performed in the US are done to healthy babies that could survive outside the womb by themselves. Most are not performed for any medical reasons.
I'm calling you out on this statement. I've shown you my evidence that an D&X is not performed for most abotions, where's your's? As a matter of fact, the idiots who crafted this new law couldn't even get it right. As it stands now, they are banning a procedure that doesn't exist:

http://www.thetalentshow.org/archives/000178.html

Quote:
It's too bad your mother didn't have a big pair of scissors and a suction vacuum handy. There would be just that much less amorality and blind leftism in the world today.
The same could be said about you old man. You still sound like someone to me who was dropped at birth.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site