Quote:
Originally posted by Booya:

In today's society, radicals in high places are convincing weak-minded individuals that we can eliminate consequences to our actions. As a result, to many are trying to evade responsibility for their actions.
Oh great, another conspiracy theory. Why do you conservatives always think someone is out to get you?

:rolleyes:

Quote:
Although this may sound juvenile, it’s a simple analogy. If you touch a hot stove you get burned. If you choose to have intercourse and choose to do it without protection, and have not chosen to participate in procreation, you must live with the consequences. Wheather you choose to obstain or use protection, be Pro Choice and choose wisely.
Without getting into further debate about pregnancies caused by rape, incest, or fetuses with severe genetic deformities, birth control in itself is not 100%. How would you account for this? Would you object to a dose of RU-484 at the first sign of a missed period?

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site