Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]
My right to express my religion (Christian) is denied everywhere I go.

Bullshit. Where?

Quote:
I cannot be a Christian in school. Meaning, a group of aethiests can meet in public school, discuss how much they hate Christians, and everything is fine. A group of Christians gather at the same school, during the same time, discuss their relationship with Jesus and the world goes ape-shit. Christians do not have the same rights as others. You are such a supporter of special rights, well then, where are ours.
Again, bullshit. You can be Christian all you want in school. The school cannot SPONSOR it, and they can't (or at least shouldn't be able to) sponsor an atheist group, either.

Edit to add - Bull Run Elementary School, which is about 5 miles from where I work...public school. On Sundays, a church uses it for services.[/b]
The church rents the school. It has nothing to do with the school. If a high school football team gets together on the field and prays, it is illegal. It is not school sponsored. The team is, but not the prayer, yet still illegal. There is your bullshit flag. Your argument only holds water when you put that spin on it. My argument holds water in reality.