Clam down man.

I saw you posts and your idea of trying to blame Nissan/dealership for stolen spare tire is just insane. If you think about it for a moment you'll realize that there is no way in hell you would ever push it through simply because it's your problem.

I'm in the same boat as you here: live in Chicago up north and the area here is not so good, 2 windows in my Maxima that I used to drive before were busted 2 times, things stolen out of the car.

To be honest, it got a little annoying to some people to see your constant posts trying to get people on the bandwagon with the stolen tire issue. That's ludacris.

Some people here could be idiots and they may flame you just because they have nothing else to do but that's what makes this whole thing relatively amusing. It's entertaining for me to sit at work and read posts by certain people that are trying to write very proper and use the biggest words when in reality they don't know what they are talking about...

Bottom line...shut the fuck up! You posted quite a while ago and you still can't let go.