Fly- you ain't scaring me away any time soon. In light of the amazingly insightful and thought provoking threads lately (such as Organic Foods, Boat Names, and Salmon grilling tips) I haven't had too much to say. As stated in some of my earliest posts, I like being the one that disagrees with everyone else. That is also what I love about so many of you - you are readily unable to even listen to a differing opinion; I still read your posts, and absorb whatever "information" may be present.

So back on topic. My opinion is that Israel will never see peace in the region as long as they take the medieval approach of vengeance. How long have they been fighting? What progress has been made? Does anyone actually see an end to all this fighting and death.

You war-mongers love Israel for their hatred and animosity towards other humans. Congrats. Will you still be showering them with praise when they drag the world into a conflict that could potentially bring the death of millions of people? Any move like this should cause all your assholes to pucker just a bit, instead you all seem ready to run headlong into the fire.

I guess this is just a fundamental difference between those of us that want to see peace, and those of you who want to see the whole world go up in a big ball of fire. What did Jesus say - turn the other cheek - I guess there is just a bunch of atheists here; or Jews (no offense towards the Jews, you all just don't believe in JC).