Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:
NY- I love how you instantly jump to my supposed hatred of Jews. I like Jews, just as much as I like Christians or Arabs or any organized religion. You on the other hand, by classifying everyone in the region as "bloodthirsty vermin" show an obvious problem with people of Arab or Middle Eastern descent. I have called you a racist before, and I need not repeat myself. Your bigotry shines through in almost every post on this subject.

Israel is ruthless, and aggressive in it's tactics to fight terrorism. As a result the world hates them for it. As a result peace in the region may never be attainable. As long as they keep going down the road of an eye for an eye, the conflict will always smolder and may very well erupt in all out war, which I believe may be the case this time. IMHO it is time to show some compassion and willingness to forgive. Don't lay down your arms, perhaps think for just one moment next time before starting a war. Cool down, take a deep breath….

Just don't rush to "kill 'em all" is all I am asking. But hey, for people like NY, that can't see through the shroud of hatred and fear, I guess that would be asking too much. For people on the right compassion is something that was lost a long time ago.
You are a fucking moron. :rolleyes:

They make a friendly gesture by leaving Gaza, and the morons start firing rockets at them from it. Hamas, Hezbollah, and all the other groups want only one thing. The complete destruction of Israel. Israel offered Arafat a sweetheart deal. Basically all he could ever ask for, and he turned it down and started sending suicide bombers to blow up their children. You need to study the history of the conflict, and shut the fuck up until you have a clue.