Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:
NY - where the fuck did I say I hate the Jews? Where? I have no problem with Jewish people, Arabs, or any other religious group or nationality (as previously stated). I don't like the way the government of Israel has handled it's terrorist problems; I feel they have a tendency to go overboard, and as a result I dislike the current Israeli govt., but not the people. That is the problem with you NY, you jump to the most intense conclusions I have ever seen; you go overboard. The funny part is, to me at least, that if you ever needed help on the side of the road, I would offer whatever I could - I have a feeling you would run my ass down without blinking.

To classify an entire region, due to their religious followings, as terrorists or vermin is wrong, and sickens me. I have known so many great Iranians, Saudis, Israelis, and Egyptians I could never support the claim that all people there are blood-thirsty mongrels, like yourself.

I am a crazy liberal, never considered myself a leftist, but I am open to suggestions. Don't lump me in with anyone else, I represent no one. My opinions are just that, my opinions. Your opinions, NY are somehow different; somehow you feel we need to take you seriously, like if we aren't "converting" you aren't trying hard enough. I have know quite a few people like yourself, and have always walked away feeling so sorry for them. One day you will have a massive heart attack, die sad and alone, realizing that 3000+ posts on XOC was not the way to spend your time. Pathetic really.

Lastly, Israel needs to cool down, just like NY. Take a chill pill, smoke a bowl, but for God sakes man I am worried about the stress from all of this puts on that tiny, black heart of yours.
I got an idea. How about we get a group of murderer's to kidnap your family. You may be able to force them to give them back, but instead how about you just sit there and smoke a bowl.
:rolleyes: