While I generally try to stay out of online discussions on matters like this, I can, for the record, usually be observed as rather conservative in my leanings and beliefs.

I concur with porsche's sentiments. I would think that Israel would be more precisely striking those that are causing the problems. I understand that some of what they are doing is intended to negate Hezbollah's capability to operate, but there does seem to be a substantial amount of collateral damage....or at least damage that not only disrupts Hezbollah's activities, but also affects Lebanon's (and Gaza's) citizenry....citizenry, who, in spite of the image created by the radicals, in large part really only wants the opportunity to exist.

Israel has what is feels is justification in their actions.....and in great part I feel they are justified as well. I would just like to see a more surgical application of the actions.....a precision, as porsche alluded to....Israel is quite capable of.

No easy answers, of course. But my thoughts are with all the innocents that are caught in the crossfire.

http://www.metzgardesign.com