Quote:
It just didn't suit your agenda to do any explaining.
I don't have an agenda here. I'm just concerned of the civillian deaths on both sides.

Quote:
It was interesting that she also wrote about the anti-Israeli/pro-jihadist hate propaganda that is prevalent not only in the Middle East, but also here in the West in institutions such as colleges and universities.
I graduated from The University of British Columbia and while there the few odd ball groups protesting Israel's occupation of Gaza and thew West Bank, they were just that: Odd Ball groups.

Quote:
How do you know an IDF soldier wrote that? It was a comment in a blog. It could have been written by anyone, anywhere in the world.
Or he did actually write it. Right? Now if you know for a fact that he didn't then I'll agree with you.

Quote:
Considering the fact that Hezbollah, Hamas and the leaders of Iran are NOT reasonable, the likelihood of any lasting peace is a pipe dream of fools.
No I don't think we should dimish the possibility. I think peace can be achievable even in this age and in this region. Through more intense negotiation and addressing greivances and concerns on both sides we can achieve it. I'm an incurable optimist.

Quote:
The goal of terrorists is not peace. What is shameful and pathetic is that you don't realize that fact.
I'm aware of that. But you must also be aware that you label these people as terrorists and others label them as freedom fighters. It all depends on what side of the issue you support.

I think SE4X4 has said it best:

Quote:
This seems wrong to me… this war could spread and no good can possibly come out of it – unless you consider millions of Lebanese and Israelis dead after the end of it a good thing?
I am concerned about that. And nothing good is coming out this. I'm hoping there will be peace. And I know it seems to be a pipe dream. Dare to dream, though. laugh