Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

Hey Madman,

Give me your prediction to the outcome of:

The current shit in Israel
The current shit in Iraq
The Current shit in Afghanistan
I'll give my prediction.

All are problems because of one thing... radical Islam.

Until everyone in the West inhales a deep dose of reality, nothing is going to be a good outcome.

Radical Islam currently derives much of it's strength from people in the West. Without the ignorance and cowardice of many in the West, radical Islam would be defeated fairly easily. Moral relativism and suicidal notions of multiculturalism strengthen the enemy and provide cover.

Many people in the West are going to die from future terrorist attacks perpetrated by radical Islam. It's going to happen whether you believe it or not because too many people refuse to believe and openly identify radical Islam as the enemy.

I'm inclined to believe you are one of those people. You are part of the problem. You are not part of the solution.

Quote:
I will save your reply and open it again in 8 years, then look you up and buy you a hooker and a steak dinner if ANY of your predictions came through....
Keep your hookers and your steak.

I've already known too many people who have been murdered because of radical Islam.

At the level of the blind complacency and ignorance I see, in eight years I'll be buying you a steak... and you'll be telling me I was right.