Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
[b] I am not taking sides with anyone in this just saying the fucking senseless waste of human life and cash has got to stop. I am dumbfounded that American's still applaude what is going on, while their government is digging a hole for their future that will impact life for each of you for years to come.

do not get me wrong. I would love for Iraq, afghanistan,Israel Lebanon and all the other armpit countries to be green pastures with humming birds and big titted flower girls but it ain;t going to happen, not by force not by anymeans. So why are we (I say we as my fellow countrymen are in it too) wasting resources ?.
You know Claus, in a perfect world I wish that we (or any other Western colonial power) never stepped foot in the Mid East. Westerners have a long history of sticking their dicks where they don't belong.
The current situation with international terrorism and radical Islam require some sort of action, however.
I'm a personal pacifist, but I'm pragmatic enough to understand that this shit isn't just going to go away if you close your eyes and hum a happy tune to yourself.[/b]
Well said, As I see it. the whole issue is like a turd, the more you poke it the more it stinks. I am, however convinced that it can not be beaten as long as there is a Muslin willing to try for a better life by pulling the pin on a west with explosives. So do you kill them all?, you can't. Can you contain them by trying conventional war?, not convinced of that one either (Iraq proves to be a good example).

The situation has been what it is for years so why now is there a need to roll out the big guns?. can we not contain the shit in their own countries without having to waste lives and $$?.

I am not a politician (thank fucking christ)