Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

ONow wait a fucking minute. Where the fuck did you read that?. I have told you before I have served on more than 1 UN mission and how fucking disgusted I was with the lack of backbone and organisation of any kind...Why do you feel the need to lie?.

So they Bombed a UN post, Normally the UN observers have packed up after the first bullet has been fired. As far as I am concerned collateral dammage in war is to be expected ( I hate to see children being killed).
I haven't lied about anything Claus.

You re-entered this thread with bizzare lunatic bullshit directly after posts regarding the UN involvement.

Discussing UN involvement in the Hezbollah-Israeli War incited you to do nothing but post an insane lunatic rant attacking the US.

Why do you feel the need to repeat every bit of idiotic lunacy that passes your eyes or ears? If you didn't subscribe to that train of thought, you wouldn't post it.

You may have complained about UN missions in the past, but like a child protecting his mother, you are also always the first to defend that corrupt organization. You've always seemed to take personal offense whenever the UN's corruptions and nefarious motivations are brought to light.

You're an internationalist. That is always a liability in viewing world problems with any sense of clarity.