It seems that many of you have come to the consensus that it’s us against an easily identifiable them. Nothing will sway you from this view, so I am throwing in the towel - I am with you [ThumbsUp]

I'll say it.. You’re right. [ThumbsUp]
Do we really think creating a buffer zone around Israel will help with the world terror situation? No!

We must go beat the fuckers to a bleeding tattered pulp in their breeding grounds. Pushing them further back will only delay the inevitable when Iran gets the bomb, and I hear Pakistan already has it! [Uh Oh !]

Except it may be hard to tell when you have won. As long as you leave one friend or relative of someone from the islamofascists alive there is a chance that they will rally again and cause terror. confused

You’ll really have to use nuclear (Pronunciation: 'n(y)ü-klE-&r) weapons (of mass destruction) to be sure you have won. We have to beat them so overwhelmingly and convincingly that they have no hope of doing this shit again.

Oh wait – there are relatives of those you’ll be killing living on North American soil. Perhaps make them wear a black armband to identify them – we don’t want them causing any trouble in our population. So perhaps it would be better to kill them first, that way you’ll avoid any American lives laugh lost when those SOB’s turn against you – I suggest gathering them up and shoving them all in big gas ovens. It’s cleaner, more humane [Sleep] and less wasteful.

Once you have nuked all Islamic countries (Hey, I hear 20% of Israel’s population is, and don’t forget Bosnia – where more than 50% is muslim) you have to send in troops to slay the rest – if you find any children alive you can re-educate them if they are young enough, but if they are over 8 chances are this will fail so why bother – just murder them all – hey – they would have done it to you – right. Then we will have true world peace wink where no one will die in terror ever again. [Smoking]

Is this what you want to hear? Just common sense, right. This is what I have been reading for the past few pages, did I do a good job of summarizing?

Hey, I'm with you! Does that please you?