Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

[b]find one post where I have defended the UN's lack of effectivness, Internationalist eh?, I would translate that to being worldly, thank you for the compliment. You should leave that bedroom office of yours, pack a bag and discover that there is a world full of people who are trying to shake your hand and not hit you, You can wear a stars and Stripe pin and not feel like you are a target. wake the fuck up.

You know what I still admire your strong nationalistic fanatism, you would have been a great Nazi
So it comes to this. Your mind is so vacuous and possibly polluted, you have nothing to say but to sink so low as to call me a Nazi.

That's the Claus version of debate when the brain is empty. I was wrong about you. I thought you were a little better than those of your political ilk who typically use the term "Nazi" when they have no argument defending their position.

I also find it quite ironic that an individual like you who was spawned by .... and whose people were Nazi appeasers and collaborators would have the gumption to call anyone a Nazi. Especially someone whose people had the actual courage to fight the Nazi's.

Maybe the saying "What's Old is New Again" is true in your case.

For a while I thought a little differently of you. I was wrong. You're nothing but a piece of shit Claus.[/b]
Read my comment again, "YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A GREAT NAZI" meaning your national pride is very strong had you been in 30ties Germany you...get my drift. That is NOT a negative comment, I am not implying you would a KZ campe Erhardt type...chill out.