What did it take to break the cycle the last time a radical group with hatred for everyone in the world but their own kind? Yes, I'm talking about Nazi Germany.

They had to be crushed. It's a difficult reality. I wonder what would happen if the Nazis rose to power like that today. Would there be so many bleeding hearts in the world to let them coexist side by side with everyone else, even though they're randomly killing people, or groups of people...or entire ethnic groups?

It's a tough question we're grappling with - what makes it right to 'cleanse' a population (in this case, the morons who use Islam as an excuse to kill everyone who isn't Muslim) to avoid that same population 'cleansing' another group? (Jews and westerners) An eye for an eye. Some of you are struggling with the moral decision on whether or not it's right to deal with the problem that way.

I do challenge you to come up with a better alternative. I bet you can't do it.

What justifies it is the notion of self defense that seems to be lost in the bleeding hearts of liberals and those in countries with little skin in the game (Canada is a great example).

Canadians can say what they will about the US....I do think, however, that you ought to sit back and think what would happen to Canada's way of life without the US keeping them safe and significantly contributing to your economy. Still, as Americans, despite what bullshit you spew forth, we respect your right to your own opinion.

The muslim fascists who want to kill you will not respect that right. I wonder how differently you would feel if Al Quieda directed those planes into downtown Toronto? They only attacked the WTC because it was a symbol of the success and openmindedness of the West.

Claus, there's a huge difference between the national pride NYMM shows and what the Nazis did. That difference is in our aggression. We're not attacking a group of people who did nothing to anyone. Instead, our aggression is focused on a group of people who openly proclaim their hatred for anything that isn't radical Islam, and their desires and intent on killing anyone who is Jewish, or is friendly with the state of Israel. I'm disgusted that other westernized countries have gone so far of the deep end of leftism themselves that they don't share that sense of national pride.