Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

This borderless war with a faceless enemy canot be won. We can continue to celebrate small skirmishes and post the names and faces of their "leaders" that we've captured. But their personell will continue to step up into their place. But you cannot kill them all because you do not know who "they" are.

As long as there are radical Muslims somewhere in the world, this "war" will never cease.
I disagree. What kind of an attitude is that?

At least you acknowledge that radical, militant Islam is the enemy. Many do not.

The most dangerous form of Islam is Wahhibi Islam. That can be stopped. It's just going to take realism and courage on the part of people in the West. A courage and realism that I don't see.

Instead I see too much apologizing for Islam coming from those in the West. There is too much of a willingness to accomodate the radical aspects of Islam in the West.

Fighting radical Islam doesn't always have to be fought with guns and bombs. It can be done on an ideological level. On that front, the West so far is losing. It doesn't even seem willing to fight that fight.