Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Socal....
I've mentioned in this thread ways we can fight Islamic terrorism....
We are too willing to accomodate the terrorist idealogy. Our society actually apologizes for it. We are actually enabling this problem and strengthening them.
While I agree about not putting up with fundamentalist bullshit of any kind (it seems to me all religion is evil by nature) I think the rest of your posts are full of shit. FlyfishingX defends you, and you may very well be an intelligent person, but I have not seen it in this thread. You have not offered any way out except to kill everyone that seems to be a commie...er..islami.

The jews and romans tried to whipe out christianity back when it started. Nah, didn't happen. Not even america can endure a war of such proportions as you propose. Heck, even Israel looked this week at the task that lay ahead and blinked. They don't want to get back into the business of occupation of lebanon.
The only major groups to have been somewhat successful at wiping out whole nations;
- The spanish in south americas - the europeans in North America (this was more by accident through disease and greed of the natives) And I know you want to repeat that.

You say everyone that does not agree with your attack statements has no solution. Bullshit. I offered a solution.. I said defend, do not attack. Yes, some will die in the coming years - but if we follow your methods many many more will die much quicker.
Eventually our defense technologies will become better than our ability to kill. Then the disease will die down when it has no where else to go.

We are faced with a choice on earth... go into a bloodbath orgy of killing... or minimize the killing...sure innocents will die from our side, but the other side will not win that war. We must be strong and continue to do what is right and moral, no matter the other sides reaction. I am not saying let the other side kill at will, any terrorists must be hunted and brought to justice, but leave the fence sitters where they are... don't push them off. When you push them half will fall on your side and the other half will fall on the other.