(I thought this was in the ALR last night excuse the language)

My point is that the Dems will say ANYTHING at the time to get back in power. Look at the quotes. And there are tons more.

And then not back it up.

Kerry can't seem to make up his mind about anything. Do you really want this?

And whoever said the stuff about the three journalists who are pro bush needs to just go soak your head. What a laugher. Have you seen Katie Cupcake roll her eyes? Or the disgusting liberal slant that the mainstream media has? Water is less transparent.

They are solely out to sell their programs and papers. SOLElY. OUT FOR PROFIT. C'mon think about it for a minute......I'll wait.

Why do you think Clinton got such a pass? It sold papers bigtime. Instead of focusing on the Country, he allowed groups like Al Q to strengthen and develop. He was offered Usama on a platter!! Too busy defending himself from allegations of misconduct. Too busy chasing skirts around the Whitehouse. Too busy sneaking out for McDonalds.

The press loved it. They want more, so dolts who cannot think for themselves will watch their programs and buy their papers.

Did you see the 60 minutes patty cake with Richard Clark? Who owns 60 minutes? The very same publishing company that published the book.

Okay enough for now, don't want any heads to pop....