Well I know you all are to bitch and gripe on how racing is dangerous and how I should have gotten a car if i wanted sumthin fast. Well news brief...had I had money I probably would have bought a car, but I have none. My parents bought me my X as a surprise b-day gift(and no im no complaining I LOVE my X to death, only i wish it were 4x4 and s/c) but ne way heres my story

On the way home from the local cruise spot last night,I was stopped at a red light, a red riced out Toyota Celica GT(standard i might add) pulled up 2 me. The guy gave me one of those "Im the shit grins" and reved at me. Well i wasnt bout to race him but i dropped it into first neway. Well the light turned green and we both just rolled till we crossed the intersection when i heard his loud ass fart can go off. So of course i stomped on the gas as well. Slowly i kept gainin and gainin on him...Id say i had a good 1/3 car lead on him when i cut it off cause a car was coming. Xterra 1 Celica GT 0 As I looked ahead i saw a stop sign and thought hhmm round 2.
Well he reached the stop sign b4 me but he just sorta yeilded and took off. I was like what? So i came to a stop looked all around for cops and tought off. i heard his fart can go off again so i floored it once more. This time i didnt stop till all he could c were my taillights.
He quickly took a left at the next intersection. Xterra 2 Celica GT 0.
So who said Xterras werent quick?