I'm surprised there wasn't already a thread about this...

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

Quote:
Transcript:

Kanye says, "I hate the way they portray us in the media. We see a black family that says they're looting. We see a white family that says they're looking for food, and you know it's been five days because most of the people are black and even for me to complain about I would be a hyprocrite because I try to turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've even been shopping before even giving a donation so now I'm calling my business manager right now to see what's the biggest amount that I can give. And just to imagine if I was down there, those are my people down there, so anybody out there that wants to do anything with the setup the way America is setup to help the poor, the black people, the less well off as slow as possible. I mean the Red Cross is doing everything they can. We already realize that a lot of the people that can help are at war right now fighting another way and they've given them permission to go down and shoot us."

*Mike Myers talks*

Kanye says, "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

*Mike Myers starts to talk and then gets cut off*

*Cut to Chris Tucker*