Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
[b] bitchass
Really? You're going to go with bitchass? What happened , stupidbutt and dummystupid didn't seem quite effective enough? Some kid throw that at you in the playground today when you took his tricycle?

Bitchass. Not very fasisticated. (Shakes head in dissapointment)[/b]
Apologies for not coming up with something better, but hard headed right wing stupidity has blown my mind today.[/b]
yes, expecting people to get out of the way of a large storm headed toward them makes me stupid. Being fed up with people living off of government handouts makes me hardheaded. I must be, I keep going to work everyday to earn my keep instead of sucking off the big government titty. Maybe I should quit and go collect welfare and piss and moan when it's not enough to sustain the life I've become accustomed to.

I appreciate your zeal to help others, really, I do, but at what point do we need to hold them accountable and help themselves?

sorry WilMac, I can't fight over this, it's too sad what has become of and happened to these people because they refused to help themselves when they could. Let's just get them out and help them get life started again.