Quote:
Originally posted by BigDutch:
Who is embarrassing who here?
1) Ya'll, barring the fact that it is not proper english, should be spelled y'all.
Wrong. Why don't you come live down here, where it was invented, and see how we all spell it. Your version is how the yankees would like to spell it. Stick with what you know best, "you's guys".
Quote:
don't expect much different, not differently.
Thanks for the help. I always appreciate it when someone points out spelling & grammar errors on a message board. Even though I'm and architect AND engineer, you've clearly pointed out that I need to go back to school. [Freak]
Quote:
3) If any political persuasion is more guilty of passing judgement than any other, I'd have to say it's the right not the left.
Great points. I especially love where you described the part about who passes judgement.
Quote:
4) Let's be honest, the way IU and Purdue have been playing lately, the Hoosier state is pretty embarrassing as it is, so I don't think me bringing a little open-mindedness to this forum is going to do any major harm to the Hoosier state's reputation.
Do you even watch college football? Purdue's in the Top 15. BTW, you left out the most important school - Notre Dame - who is in the top 10. [ThumbsUp] If you're talking about basketball, they have no one to blame but themselves. You kick out a Hall of Fame coach, you deserve what you get. My school gets to reap the benefits. laugh
Quote:
5) You come to someone's aid who responds to people with "STFU," "Shut the pie hole," and then if all else fails reverts to making biggoted remarks.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE EMBARRASSING.
Ouch, that one hurt. You really got me there. I'll be sure to never criticize you again in the future. I'd hate to become the target of your awesome comebacks. [Geek]

I still don't think you get why even responded that way. [LOL]