Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

I don't Remember Clinton making a tailhook landing on an aircraft carrier...
Clinton was loathed by the military. The military loves George Bush.

Clinton was too busy slashing the military and reducing our naval strength by over 200 ships.

Clinton was too busy selling plots in Arlington National Cemetery to leftist anti-war activists like Larry Lawrence who fabricated a military service record all while Bubba was banging his trophy wife.

The traitor Clinton was too busy transferring Pentagon missile technology to Communist China for campaign cash so now every American city is targeted by Chinese ICBM's equivalent to ours.

Clinton was too busy selling the Lincoln bedroom to his lefty hollywood friends and running 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as a whorehouse.

Let's face it... Clinton was too busy selling out America.

Everyday in Iraq they are discovering mass graves and evidence of the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's tortured and killed by Saddam. Everyday evidence of EU and UN corruption involving the Saddam regime is uncovered. This is what you lefty cry baby bitches are worried about?

If you want to complain about the administration wasting money how come I don't hear any of you liberals bitching about the $15 billion dollars Bush is wasting on the African AIDS campaign? We might as well put that in a pile and light a match. I guess as long as there might be sex or abortions or deviants involved, you liberal bastards think no amount of money is enough.

Your traitorous poster boy Clinton told an audience in Mexico last week that the US will not be the world's greatest power in a few years. Like the son of a whore that he is, he did everything in his power while in office to make sure that could be a possibility.

You liberals are nothing but whining, sniveling pussies. Whether you realize it or not complaining about this is making the Democrats look very bad and will turn more of the public away from them.

Henry Waxman is a little bitch just like you and they have never made an aviator helmet that could fit over Robert Byrd’s KKK white hat.