Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
I knew it wouldn't be long before you'd pipe in with your conserative propaganda bullshit, and not even good propaganda at that. Focus now Madman, F-O-C-U-S...and wipe the foam from your mouth. This thread is about a risky shameless photo op on Bush's part, not about your hatered of Clinton.

Quote:
Clinton was too busy slashing the military and reducing our naval strength by over 200 ships.
republicans were slashing the military budget and closing bases BEFORE Clinton took office.

Quote:
Clinton was too busy selling the Lincoln bedroom to his lefty hollywood friends and running 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as a whorehouse.
And Bush jr. was selling rooms at the governers mansion in Texas.

Quote:
Everyday in Iraq they are discovering mass graves and evidence of the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's tortured and killed by Saddam. Everyday evidence of EU and UN corruption involving the Saddam regime is uncovered. This is what you lefty cry baby bitches are worried about?
Yes, Iraqi's killed by technology (chemical weapons) sold to Sadaam by a republican administration.

Quote:
If you want to complain about the administration wasting money how come I don't hear any of you liberals bitching about the $15 billion dollars Bush is wasting on the African AIDS campaign? We might as well put that in a pile and light a match. I guess as long as there might be sex or abortions or deviants involved, you liberal bastards think no amount of money is enough.
Why am I not suprised by your xenophobic and racist remarks? What's wrong with trying to save the millions of people in Africa? Should we just sit back and watch the Pope just tell them to abstain? Actually, I'm suprised Bush is even attempting this, definitly something you don't hear about coming from republican's.

:rolleyes:

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site