Quote:
Originally posted by Rumpy:

yup. That has to be the lamest attempt at humor I've seen in a while. Let's see...wouldn't it be funny if we pretended XOC was full of racists and all the lowly "non-supporting" members got all riled up over a very touchy subject.

Yeah, I can see the humor in that. You know what? You "supporting members" can take your private forum and shove it up your ass. From now on supporting member=trash (well some of them at least)
I totally agree Rumpy, a totally lame stunt carried out by a bunch of immature assholes, and shame on the supporting members who didn't participate but did nothing to stop it (Moderators included). Are things that dull in your boring little lives that you have to create false claims of racial slurs just to stir shit on XOC? Normally childish acts like this don't bother me, but the fact is this pathetic "joke" was spawn behind the closed doors of the "Supporting Members" section. Sorry, but my view of supporting members is forever changed, sounds like just another "Good Old Boys" club to me.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site