Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
seems to me if someone posts on here regularly and never became a supporting member then they think they are better than everyone else and they are above contributing...
This is a Bullshit statement Todrick. A lot of people on this board are unemployed, and have been for a while, why do you think they post so much. $20.00 is a lot of gas money for such people. Others, myself included really thought XOC would implode within a few months if not weeks at the point in time when XOC had the "supporting member option" and I do not just throw my money at anything. Once I saw XOC was still going to be around, the option to be a supporting member was not there. Ian is now saying that the option will be there again after the upgrade. I fully intend to pay the price, to show my appreciation for this amusing and informative site, but the roof of my house is also caving in. If it goes, before I can get it fixed, I hope nobody gets their panties in a bunch because I diverted my time and money to that project........