Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
People who post regularly on here and DECIDED not to support the site are leeches...

But if you consciously decided to not pay and take a free ride my statements and opinions stand...
As far as I can tell, becoming a supporting member is optional, which means that you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

I had mixed feelings about paying, I have quit my decent paying full-time job to complete my Masters and taken a part-time job, at a 40% pay cut, to allow me to take day classes and finish 2 years earlier than if I continued to just take night classes. At the time it seemed more important to make sure we had enough $$$ to pay for my daughter's daycare, instead of getting a little title under my name here on XOC. When I finally did go to pay, Ian had closed enrollment.

So if putting my family first makes me a leech, than I guess I am a leech.

I had planned on paying after Ian updates the board, but if becoming a supporting member puts me in the same group is you Todrick, I don't know if it's worth it.

I would like to know why Ian stopped allowing new supporting members in the first place.