Quote:
Originally posted by m2pro:
i think i was busy being dazed by all of the hype behind a jeep. it makes no sense for me to get one i'm thinking... and yes Mudx4x4, i'm getting the OR 4x4 version with the rear limited slip (let's be honest, it's a limited slip, not a true locker right?).

and i intend highly on riding the stock tires to the ground while i save up for a good new set of tires. i also intend on putting on a new front end. what suggestions can be made about the tire size? how big of tires could i COMFORTABLY get before i have to put a lift kit on the truck?

X all the way. WAY more practical

lastly, what sort of squeeks can i expect to have? and how easily are they remedied?
the 05 OR do have an actual locker, not a LSD, so you will be locked in the rear, i own an 01 but i read somewhere that you can fit up to 33's without trim, but i'll let an 05 owner confirm that, sqeaks? its a different front end from the other generation but the rear leafs, expect sqeaks, mine sqeak alot but i just sprayed the bushings on the shackles down with wd-40 about a month ago...havent heard a sound since, but at ECXC i did hear an 05 sqeaking, but for me it was an easy fix, but like i said ill let the 05 owners chime in on stuff about the truck, good luck with the purchase cool