Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrian:
[b]
-There are many great reasons to buy an X; but pretending that you are better than the Jeep crowd is not one of them. They're just gonna laugh at you for driving a chick truck. wink
So then you are saying that Jeepers are better than people who drive Xterras? Interesting.

It seems to me that there is no "better" one. It's all a matter of preference.[/b]
dude are you kidding? is the jeep better offroad than the X, possibly, depending what its doing, if offroading you mean ripping up ruts with 38-40inch tires so no one else can use the trails, ok ill give jeeps that, chick trucks? umm i believe out of every 10 modded jeeps i see, at least 6 of em are chicks, plenty with the "jeeps are for girls silly!" tire covers, and the "cute" girly sayings, as for the X, well lets see, i can sleep in it, carry all my gear, go and actually wheel without tearing up the trails (not saying all jeepers too, but many that i've talked to all gloat on how they were ripping up the trails making huge ruts) and its comfortable for daily driving, long highway use, im with WolfmanX, there is no "better" offroader, just what you make of it, and i honestly have NOTHING against jeeps, they are awesome offroad rigs, but when you come on and start making fun of Xs calling em chick trucks, and saying the Xs arent as capable, well i can list plenty of links for girly accesories that is made FOR the jeep, and plenty of pics of Xterras doing exactly what jeeps do