Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Mc:
If you put equal dollars into an Xterra and a Rubi, the Rubi will whoop ass. No doubt about it. How much $$ (total, tires et al) is a SAS for an X? Do you realize how many mods you can do to a Rubi for that amount?
This is the kind of statement I can comment on. You're 98% wrong. Why not 99? Because I give the credit where it's due to the Rubi's (in all seriousness). Recognize Chris Mc, the highly modded X vs highly modded Rubi is hardly different.

The thread wasn't meant for Stock vs Stock of each sort specifically...nor was it meant to discuss Highly modded vs Highly modded of each vehicle specifically. We're talking about the entire spectrum of the argument.

*although, ultimately we should be talking about average costs of the folks that mod at a high level, but not the folks that could make their X an 18 wheeler with a BBQ grill and a pool on the back because money is not an issue*

Wheelbase is really the major difference, other than torque/power. Another major difference, which i think i've mentioned before, is where the electronics are built on a jeep.

Basically, I could go on forever... but to avoid that, I'll just stop at you're plain wrong (not to be a dick man), but I'm a newbie and it's obvious that each vehicle are amazing offroad beasts.

Now, let's stop getting all
[Argue] <------ and ------> [Finger]
and get a little more [Smoking] .

Let's make valid statements and arguments, all while learning. This thread has probably taught me more than any other on the stuff I'm all about knowing. This forum rules.