Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrian:
[b]I would imagine that any unbiased person would realize that.......
????

Jeeps(CJ/YJ/TJ) have the best aftermarket support. I never disputed that.

Why don't you try reading the post you're replying to instead of perpetuating miscommunication.
[/b]
You DID dispute this fact and there are 10 pages of useless posts from you to prove it. Here's what you said on page 7:

Quote:

Xterra probably has the largest (offroad) aftermarket of any SUV currently on the market. If you are having trouble getting stuff, it's because your vehicle hasn't been out a year yet.
And on page 9:

Quote:

The Xterra has the best offroading aftermarket of any current model SUV. That's what I said; that's what I meant.
Please go back and read your posts as you seem to have forgotten your own arguments.

On the other hand, I'm glad that you've finally come to your senses (at least partially).

Quote:

Just because you're too much of a primadonna to take your X offroad, doesn't mean that other people don't...

I will repeat for the FOURTH time:

The Xterra has the best aftermarket support of any mid-sized/compact SUV on the market.

I never said I was unbiased, btw.
Ok, so now you're saying 2 opposite things in the SAME post. You can't admit that, in your own words, "Jeeps(CJ/YJ/TJ) have the best aftermarket support," and then claim that the Xterra has the most support at the same time. It's either one or the other. BTW, you can add the Liberty, the Cherokee, and possibly the Grand Cherokee to that list.

Anyway, the X has has enough for most off-roading needs. As I have already told you (amnesia again?), I do off-road. I bought my X for off-roading and intend to go as often as possible. I actually did a bit off-roading with the salesman before I bought the X (scared the shit out of him) and went off-roading the day after buying it (even got a flat tire...there's a post somewhere about it). I have Shrock sliders and the bumper on order.

I would like to get some more things for my truck but you still haven't posted the site where I can get that Xterra catalog with all the many aftermarket accessories you seem to think are out there. Link Please!?!

In the meantime, Please order the Jeep catalogs. I went to the trouble of finding them for you and they are free. You will find out that, even though the CJ/YJ/TJ have the most support, ALL jeeps are supported.

Thanks a bunch...

By the way, here is the definition of primadonna. Go read it and I can guarantee it will make you feel all tingly inside. [Rainbow]

laugh