As a person who has owned both vehicles I can say that they both have their advantages and dis advantages. The X was BY FAR a better daily driver. I cannot fit a whole heck of a lot of gear in my Jeep but luckily my wife doesn't camp so I only have to pack for me. That just means the dog doesn't get to go.

As far as a modded X being able to keep up with the modded Jeep off road, I invite you to try and follow me up the Hammers in Johnson Valley and then we can talk about it. Is that bad? No. The two different vehicles were just made for two
different things. I think a SAS's X has a chance to do it but it would be tough.

I am in no way putting down the X. I loved mine and miss it often but I had taken it as far as it could go. I wanted a more capable off road vehicle.

Also, as far as Jeeps breaking, mine has yet to break ANYTHING and I have done the hardest trails you can think of.

Couldn't we all just agree that some of us just have different uses for our vehicles and just enjoy what we have.

Jason