...and Jeff is the only one who apparently can't read.

The Rubicon comes with what axles? You make it sound like there's no choice, a Wrangler comes with Dana 30/35s, and there's no other choice.

Any Wrangler can be purchased with Dana 44s, lockers, etc., RIGHT FROM THE DEALERSHIP.

Jeff, you know not of what you speak. Go lurking on any Jeep forum and see what the compaints actually are. You won't find many complaining about axles or steering boxes, as you so think. Yes, I participated on those boards too. Same handle, look it up.

I'd LOVE to have an H1 play follow the leader. We'll see how one of those fat pigs does in the soft muddy stuff here in FL. It's only 7000 lbs heavier than a Wrangler. That's probably why I've NEVER seen one off-road here.

Yea, you're probably right. Who needs front lockers and gobs of articulation. Those things mean nothing off-road. Neither does being much more mud and waterproof.

Jeff, I enjoy both vehicles. You're too narrow minded to accept your vehicle has any flaws, or lacks some ability. When you get a little older and wiser, you'll come to realize nothing is perfect. And what's funny is you haven't figured out that some of us just like to watch you get spooled up. [Huh?] :p

See no Jeep, Hear no Jeep, speak no Jeep. Can't hear facts, La La La, not listening, La la la. laugh