Quote:
Originally posted by 2manytoyz:
Quote:
Originally posted by Karlan:
My coworker (soft-core jeep nut) claims his son's stock Wrangler X would run circles around my 4x4 OR off road. He keeps going off about mil-specs and BS like that.. According to my research, the OR Xterra has more power, torque, tire size, and clearance than the Wrangler X... AND I have a locking rear diff.
Be glad he didn't get the "off-road" version, or he'd show up in Rubicon trim, and eat your lunch. Yes, those come with factor lockers, front and back.
Yeah.. I was talking about a specific stock Wrangler X sans locker... Not a Rubi, and not modified.. Sorry you missed that part? (I consider the picture of your toys as 'modified' due to the lack of toy body, and it's hard to tell what's going on with the frame on your solid axle toy example).. Considering SAS and other mods, once you start modifying, a rig is a rig, IMHO. I meant no offense to Jeeps, they have great potential.

There wasn't really a challenge involved.. the guy was just stating his opinion. Of course I'd take the opportunity to run trails with him and we'd both probably learn a lot.

My real opinion about the topic:
DRIVE WHAT YOU WANT! <-- Maybe you missed that part, too?

Edit: So far, in your last few posts, you've replaced a Wrangler X with a Rubicon or better, and looks like you swapped Jeff's H1 with an H2, as well? You say 'H1', but you show 'H2'? -- just asking. smile (No offense intended -- it's just frustrating when people try to change what someone posted.)