Jeff, you have to go for personal insults, since you have no facts to dispute anything I've said.
Everyone else read where I've been off-roading.

I didn't have someone holding my hand, guiding me along the trail, and taking my picture. Dang, that sure looked extreme. Smooth, dry trail with some rocks. Go get 'em kiddo!

Maybe a Noob on this forum, but been places you'd only visit via the web. wink

Yep, even a Samuri will go places in the soft stuff a heavy vehicle won't. The sad part is you can get more stuff for a Samurai than you can for an X.

Oh, Pssst, Jeff... my X was $28K+... That's the cost of a new fully decked out Rubicon. We're moving into our new house next month, probably get the Jeep shortly after that. No, I'm keeping my X. But, like I said, in the meantime, come on down and take a trip with us on our sissy trails. Oh, you might have heard on TV that there's some stuff here called swamp, pay no attention to that. Oh, and with the recent rains, the trails are underwater once again, making it fun. And if you decide to get hero shots here, make sure you can swim.

But back to the main topic, yes, I've owned a Jeep and an X. Both are fantastic, both have the benefits and downsides. I will be a proud owner of both and will tout the benefits of both.