Jesus Christ. What an ego you have. [Freak] Someone that's owned or does own both vehicles says that a Jeep is more capable than an Xterra and you act like you are the offroading God (the thing a lot of us hate of Jeepers), all praise Jeff who has done everything and if you haven't done what he has you are a punk. Whatever. It's reasons like this that this board is dying.

2manytoyz.....just drop it, you will never get a point across to someone that isn't open to conversation.

Oh, Jeff. Yes, I've been in many Jeeps and I've got a modded X......You know what? The Jeeps still kick ass for a far less price. But comparing east coast to west coast is apples to oranges. Dry trails with rocks to generally wet clay with rocks. dirt roads to roads underwater. oh, dirt and rock again..to mud, sand, logs. It's different terrain and you wheel in the area that you live in. Glory be to God that you have the best area in the country to wheel in, but you know what? I'm sure all over the country people are out on the weekend having fun wheeling with FRIENDS in the area they live in.