[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by Admin:
quote:
Originally posted by southernx7:
Plenty of Jeeps have made that ride. That on the other hand was driver/spotter error.
That was all driver error..[/b]
woman driver that doesn't know how to obey her spotter...

Man, that's two dangerous things on trail. She's lucky it was only a roll-over, and not worse...

laugh [/b]
Biggot, that has nothing to do with Gender....That person should never have been on that trail to begin with, the ability to follow directions, how ever shitty they might be is the foundation to wheeling
Crazy canooks... I realize y'all don't speak english very well, so I'll cut you a little slack. But you'd think you could at least use an english term that's derived from French properly... But "Bigot" is the wrong word. That's generally a racist term, nowadays. What you meant to say was "Sexist", or "Sexist Pig", or something along those lines... :p

Thank you for playing. Please try again.

[Laughing]

Your poorly formulated attempt to reply is not only uninteresting but also a fine example of what kind of person you are..The extra "G" was for effect, I am perfectly aware what the word "Bigot" means. it is by no means "Racist" as you so undereducatedly state but a stronger word for Hypocrat,elaquently depicting a person who is strongly devoted to his/hers own opinions.

How many languages do you speak?...BIGGOT