OK. And now for you're english language lesson, courtesy of Dictionary.com:

Quote:
hypocrite

n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold
Quote:
bigot

n : One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
As even a french speaking canook can see, one can not be a bigot and a hypocrite; they're antonyms. Just to decipher that for you...

Quote:
antonym
n. : A word having a meaning opposite to that of another word: The word wet is an antonym of the word dry.
By definition, I'm not a hypocrite. Trust me, I completely believe that women can't drive worth a shit. So also by definition, I could be considered a partial "bigot", as I don't have any intolerance towards women. I like 'em, for the most part. Just don't think they can drive worth a shit (re-stated for emphasis).

After talking with me for a while, though, most people would consider me a chauvanist. Hopefully since chauvanist is a French originating word, you already know what that means. But just in case:

Quote:

chauvanist
n. : Prejudiced belief in the superiority of one's own gender
Delving deeper, and more specifically, I would be considered a chauvanist pig. But that's just a phrase coined by the bra-burning feminists of the 1960s, so you probably won't be able to find the phrase at dictionary.com. You can find, though, that in the definition of "pig"

Quote:
pig

n. : 5. Slang. A member of the social or political establishment, especially one holding sexist or racist views.
it has a connection to the word chauvanist. So, when you put the two together, it is fairly clear what a chauvanistic pig is. If you can't make the connection, though, hopefully someone else will chime in. I assume you can, since I'm offering up myself as a real-world example of one. Surely you can figure out what it is, in context.

So in conclusion, if you're going to insult someone, please attempt to use the correct term. It will greatly help the debate/discussion. Using improper words for the situation only makes for long-ass posts like this one, pointing out the stupidity of the original flame, instead of adding to the fire.

Please use the following examples below, to learn how to use proper name calling technique, since you obviously suck at it:

If I call you a "douche", it's either because I think you're an annoying female, or else I'm also degrading your pathetic use of the XY chromosome. Which is ok, as long as that is the original hidden intent. But if I call you a bastard, and you're a female, then that just doesn't make sense, as there aren't any hidden references in that, and it is a gender specific name. Further, if I call you an ass clown, well, that's a gender-neutral name, and therefore does not bring along the problems of any hidden meanings, and can usually be read literally.

So of those three names, obviously Ass-Clown is the correct name to call you in this situation, as I do not know your gender (Claus seems like a fruity name that could be applied both ways in some strange, sick world like Canada), and I can't comment on whether or not I think you've used the XY chromosome in a poor fashion, as I still don't know if you have one.

So please. Study up on some decent put-downs, name-calling, or whatever you want to call it, before you enter the ring next time. Otherwise, [Save the fine unicorns] and have a nice day.

(And for the record, since I know you're a crazy canook, STFU stand for "Shut the Fuck Up". And no, I didn't have to go to a dictionary to look that one up for you. So if you have to verify that, then by all means, feel free.)

Ass-Clown. [Finger]

edited to add:

After reading this long-arse post, I realized something else. I believe I could also be called a dick, ass-hole, or many other phrases in that line, as I obviously don't give a shit about what I say to, or about, the opposite party in this discussion... I believe you can look up the word "Aloof", and "non-chalant" to describe my attitude... I frankly just don't care if I offend...