Well, has this thread ever been entertaining [LOL] .........what a complete waste of skin the "Village Idiot" seems to be........I mean, I love Subaru's as much as anyone and would die for a WRX, but to get pulled out of a snow bank in a school parking lot by one.......he shouldnt be allowed to drive anythign but a 1984 Chevette I say........how could he ever say he is a REAL off road whiz when he gets his X stuck in a snowbank in a school parking lot [Spit] ........and he doesn't have the brain power to realize that this is embarrassing to most people who do any whewling. [Huh?] Of course, most people with an ounze of common sense would not have there X stuck in a snowbank in a parking lot.....what a jackass......definitly a leading candidate for the Automotive Darwin Award for 2004 or something...........what an idiot.......especially after the pics of the "Super Trooper" [Save the fine unicorns] ........wow, how does it still work, who knows?.....I just can't believe how stunned this guy is, he can't be out of high school yet to be this ignorant [Laughing] .......anywayz, keep the roasts cooming boys, it is so damn entertaining!!!! [LOL] [Wave]