Quote:
Originally posted by Claus ...or fag:

well 3 posts insulting me..I could go Madman on your asses and go back, read the last 50 posts then throw in a few insults pertaining to those post and then for good measure call you a homo, Dyke, Liberal or a N.....ger BUT since my role model is NOT Adolf Hitlers dog, I am just going to sit back, smile and rejoice.

and for the record your Nick name 'Bitchbrothers" is just fucking weak I would prefer the Muslim and the Aryan...
Can you try to be a little more cohesive with your posts 'Claus.. or fag'? I may be asking a lot of you considering what you have to work with, but a little more clarity with your responses would be helpful to whomever they are directed.

In the first paragraph you are talking about me in the third person and directing your comments to an unspecified group of people. The second paragraph is obviously directed at me. I'll let you go "Madman" on whomever and address the babble directed towards me.

The term "Bitch Brothers" is very appropriate. There's never been two guys on this board who have ever acted like such hysterical bitches in such unison. You've cried, moaned, complained, and even supposedly left the board together in fits of emotional hysteria. That's an XOC first. That's "Bitch Brothers".

You prefer the term 'Muslim and the Aryan'? [Freak] I'm sure most people prefer you not be a whining bitch, but then again the subject isn't what you prefer.

It's interesting that you think of yourself as an Aryan. Are you supposed to be the byproduct of your people's attempt at a master race? Instead of Aryan, you are more like "A'Cryin".

From master race to XOC "Bitch Brothers". It's quite a story.