Quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chia:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
[b]Shahram- I hear you. I stopped posting because it started taking up way too much time, and I got disgusted with a sorry bunch of clueless motherfuckers. I saw BigE's thread and my stomach turned. I expected a long list of replies telling him he was an idiot, and I was disappointed.

So fuck them motherfuckers.
Who the fuck are you.[/b]
Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen fucko, I can't control what is posted in a thread that I started. The post in that thread that got the tears flowing 2 MONTHS AGO was not posted by me. To avoid this Tissue Issue I deleted the whole thread but, somehow 2 months later the tampon string still hasn't been pulled. [Roll Eyes]
Sorry, all you assholes look the same, like a bunch of letters in the corner. I meant to refer to Chia's thread "And black people wonder why people look down upon them," not the snuff film. I mixed up the screen names, fucko.[/b]
Apology accepted. Now, Captain Jack Swallow, get back on the USS Dicksuck, go back to Pickle's Cove and suck another cock, you cum loving, gerbil shitting, cum runny nose pole smoker, if you're still reading this are you thinking that this is a run on sentence well then you're probably a picky whiny bitch, are you going to follow everyone else in this thread and beat up your keyboard or are you going to stick your dick between your legs and tell us your married to Carmen Electra and Donald Trump? Thank you for reading this entire run on sentence, I love you all. Live long and prosper while the force is with you until all are one. [Wave] [Finger] [Wave]