Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
[b]Yes, as a matter of fact I do believe an American life is worth more than Iraqi, Iranian, Russian, Chinese, whatever you wanna put in theres life...evidently then if we are all equal why don't we just roll over and let the radical muslims/communists/anarchists/etc., etc., come in and take over everybody..that would be the most sensible answer right?? NOBODY dies in that case...better yet...why dont we all convert to radical muslims!?!?!?! that would make them happy, stop the violence and everyone could get together 3 times a day, get on our knees, face Mecca and pray and everything would be peachy keen...Jesus Fucking Christ!! Where have all the real men in this country gone?!?!?!?!?
You are really out of control. Whether someones's life is worth more than anothers has nothing to do with what religion they are.

A real man doesn't doesn't handle a problem by killing everything in sight, pussy-ass bullies do.

Better call your Dr., I think your meds ran out.[/b]
It has nothing to do with religion, or skin color, or political affiliation, or wether they have sex with animals or not....simply has to do with the fact that they want to kill Americans...and therefore wether they live or die is not something I am going to be concerned with....

Well, hate to dissapoint you all but I have to go away for a day on business up to Maine so will be unable to respond for a little bit....but cheer up!!! You have all proven why America gets weaker and weaker every year and closer and closer to being on par with the wonderful 3rd world countries and their people that you seem to believe are as valuable as we are...