Quote:
Originally posted by Redsox1113:
you don't just have issues my friend, you have a subscription. San Frnasisco off the map? why? are you insinuating something? Are we all supposed to make the same prejudicial assumptions that you do about a city, or a culture that you obviously know nothing about.
im not homosexual but my brother is, and i guarantee you if you told him god would wipe him off the map, he would push your face through the back of your head, and leave you with a little rainbow smiley.
It seems like you are the high strung individual in this thread.

Why don't you explain to all of us what you mean by their "culture". Are you claiming that homosexuality is a culture? If so, what kind of culture.

Up until now it was a behavior. A sexual behavior. When did it become a culture? It seems they even called their celebration "Southern Decadence". Decadence is a culture?

The guy is a nut for claiming God sent the hurricane to stop what was going to go on.

I am also fully confident that the gays will not let any hurricane stand in the way of their "culture". They will find another city to have their decadent celebration and engage in public sex acts in the streets and bars. After all... it's "culture" right?